Information on Demand
EntrepreneurOnFire is a daily podcast, hosted by John Lee Dumas, interviewing today’s most successful and inspiring entrepreneurs. Podcasting growth can be attributed to people wanting information on demand like the growth of internet radio. One of the fastest growing is from John Dumas. Since his launch in September of 2012, he’s had the pleasure of featuring entrepreneurs like Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Barbara Corcoran, Tim Ferriss and over 300 more. EntrepreneurOnFire is all about Inspiring Millions. They want to help you find the inspiration you’re looking for to launch into your own entrepreneurial journey. During the 30ish-minute interviews, the spotlighted entrepreneur tells John about their journey, sharing early failures, AHA moments, and providing insights about the techniques that are working for them right now. Each of his shows wrap with a five-question “Lightning Round” that pulls priceless nuggets of information from these successful Entrepreneurs, encouraging listeners and fans to take action.
1. How Entrepreneur on Fire got started
2. The selection process of picking the top 300 entrepreneurs for his podcast
3. When he decided a podcast was the way to grow his specific business?
4. How he reached a volume of over 300,000 listeners per month
5. The benefits of offering a podcast as a method of communication?
6. The key essentials needed to start a podcast from scratch
7. The cost of running your own podcast
8. The John Lee Dumas mentorship program
9. John’s advice on starting a new business and adding a podcast to the business model
Links Mentioned in Podcast